When planning a Baby Shower, there is a whole plethora of things to think about. Invites, decorations, food, favors, the list goes on. So before you drive yourself mad, there is one question to ask yourself and/or the expecting mother who the party will be in honor of: Will there be a theme?
Once you have answered this question, it is much easier to plan the specifics. So what are the pros and cons?
- Having a themed shower can be a lot of fun
- Can make the shower a more memorable occasion
- If the gender of the baby is unknown, a unisex theme can be more interesting than having everything in neutral colours
- A theme can mean spending a lot of time searching for coordinating decorations, tableware, invitations etc
- Some people may not want the added stress of choosing and implementing a theme
So what will it be?