Earlier in the week I wrote this post about some ideas I have for 2014. One of my main goals for this blog is to provide more resources and information for people planning baby showers. I also want to give the blog more of a community feel by including readers opinions and experiences. So I’m going to need some volunteers…
Could it be you?
Firstly I am going to start a feature called “Put it to the panel” when three people will be asked their opinion on a topic, for example “Should men be invited to a baby shower?”. I will email the topic to the volunteers, then post their responses, with a link to their blog, twitter account etc (If desired). Anyone can take part in this, you don’t need to be a parent or have hosted a baby shower.
I would also like to hear your stories and experiences:
- Have you hosted a baby shower?
- Or perhaps someone hosted one for you when you were expecting?
- Did you have an unusual theme?
- Or held the shower in an unusual place?
- Did you invite men or children?