Good morning! Welcome to part two of my Baby Shower Basics series. If you missed part one you can read it here. So now that you have decided who will be hosting the baby shower, you need to decide where it will be held.
Most baby showers are held at the home of whoever is hosting. Emma hosted her baby shower at home, you can read her story here. This is the most popular option but there are others:
- Meet at a favourite cafe or coffee shop- This one works well for a small, informal baby shower
- Hire a local community centre- If its going to be a large gathering this may be the best option but it may be expensive!
- Go outside! Meet in a local park for a picnic- Although in the UK this one can be a bit risky, pray for good weather!
When deciding where to hold the baby shower, think about these points:
- How many people will be invited?
- If holding at home, have you got enough space?
- What is your budget? Have you got enough to hire a hall/community centre?
- Will the location be easy for the guests to get to?
Hope this has helped, if you have any points to add please comment below! Part three will be posted next Thursday.