I’m a couple of days late with this but never mind… It’s now October (yikes hasn’t this year gone fast?!) so I’ve decided to list a few things that I will do this month, or at least hope to do =)
- Complete the #craftblogclub October challenge! This month it is “Create a Halloween decoration using a craft/skill you haven’t tried before”. I am very excited about this and have all my supplies ready. I’m starting over the weekend =)
- Unveil my secret commission. I can’t upload pics here or on Facebook until I secure permission from the customer. Hoping to unveil in the next couple of weeks. I’m very proud of it!
- Sign up for more craft fairs in time for Christmas! I have two in the pipeline but would like to sign up for more as the festive season approaches!
- Get 1000 page views! Might be a big ask but I enjoy a challenge! I got 641 pageviews in September.
- Start a feature called “Theme Thursday”. This will start next week. Basically I will suggest themes for a baby shower and how to organize the decorations, food, games etc. Hopefully this will be helpful to anyone planning a baby shower!
Well there we go! Hopefully I will be able to tick all of these off as the month passes =)